Enjoy this bacon wrapped asparagus recipe for your next meal. This could be an easy and tasty appetizer for your next party!
This bacon wrapped asparagus is a fun way to dress up your favorite veggie! You can make this bacon wrapped asparagus recipe for a tasty side dish for dinner or you can make them for an easy appetizer for a party. Either way, they’re delicious!
- 2 lb fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 12 slice bacon, uncooked
- 1/2 c light brown sugar
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
HOW TO MAKE BACON WRAPPED ASPARAGUS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Divide asparagus spears into 12 bundles (3-4 pieces each). Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each bundle, starting 1/2? from bottom of the tips. Secure the bacon-wrapped asparagus with a toothpick. Arrange bundle in a shallow baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar and remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan; heat mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Pour mixture over asparagus bundles.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until spears have begun to wilt and bacon looks fully cooked. Enjoy!