This delicious and savory recipe for garlic butter parmesan tuscan mushrooms will be a big hit. Pair it with pasta, chicken, fish and more – it’s the perfect side!
These garlic butter parmesan tuscan mushrooms will be an awesome side dish to serve with fish, steak, or chicken! This recipe is easy and delicious – surely a great side dish that can be whipped up at a minute’s notice.
If you love mushrooms and the hearty flavor that they give off – you’re going to love this recipe. Take the simplicity and flavorful options that this recipe gives you – it can all be made in one pan in only 15 minutes or so.
Pair this with chicken, pasta, steak, or fish – enjoy the tuscan flavors that are hearty and rich. The garlic butter will be so flavorful that you may just want to lick the pan clean after you’re done. Don’t take our word for it…make this recipe tonight and let us know what you think of it!
- 4 tbsp butter, divided
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, stems removed and any dirt wiped clean (wipe mushrooms down with a paper towel to clean instead of soaking)
- 4 oz beef stock
- 8 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, diced sun dried
- 1/2 cup parsley, diced and divided
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, fresh grated
- In a large heavy pan (preferably a well seasoned cast iron skillet), melt 1/2 the butter until foamy and lightly browned.
- Add garlic, let brown (but not burn) on medium heat, for 1-2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms.
- Cook mushrooms to golden brown, turning occasionally, until they have browned bits on all sides – about 5-6 minutes.
- Add sun dried tomatoes and cook 1-2 minutes to soften and reduce some of the tomatoes tartness.
- Add stock and second half of butter, and let reduce by half, about 4 minutes.
- When sauce is thick and mushrooms have cooked down to about half their size, remove from heat and top with second half of parsley and fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve hot with steak, fish, chicken, or your favorite meal!
Original recipe can be found here: SweetCSDesigns