The flavors will explode in your mouth when you eat these garlic parmesan cheese bombs. It goes perfect as a side dish or a party dish!
One of my favorite things to get when I grab pizza is the garlic knots. I just love the garlic butter covered dough balls. But let’s take it up a notch with these garlic parmesan cheese bombs!
They don’t take long to make, I mean 15 minutes in total – how can you beat that?! 5 minutes of prep time and 10 minutes of actual cooking time.
The ingredients are super accessible too. You end up buying store bought biscuits (we did Pillsbury), and from there, it’s just making the garlic butter and stuffing the biscuits with cheese.
If you’ve been looking for a nice side dish that you can serve with pasta, pizza, or maybe even make it an appetizer or party dish! You’re going to love these garlic parmesan cheese bombs!
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits like the ones by Pillsbury – we used their Texas-style biscuits
- 3 mozzarella cheese sticks cut into 4 pieces each (so you have 12 total)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a baking sheet.
- Separate each biscuit and place one piece of cheese in the center of each one. Pinch the sides around the cheese so it’s completely inside the biscuit dough.
- Place the biscuit seam side down on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Melt the butter and stir in the garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese.
- When the biscuits are finished baking, brush the butter mixture over each biscuit and serve them while they’re still warm.
Original recipe: therecipecritic.com