This recipe for garlic ranch potatoes is sure to be a delicious hit! Enjoy the simplicity and flavorful dish that won’t take long to make at all.
You come home from work and you have no idea what to make. You want something quick, simple, and yummy – but what do you do? You need to give this garlic ranch potatoes recipe a try.
It’s super simple to make and you don’t even need many ingredients. Take some roasted potatoes, and sprinkle the garlic and ranch over it, and you’re basically done. You can even add a little bit of bacon or bacon bits if you feel it needs just that little bit extra (it’s really up to you).
The best and easiest way to roast potatoes with garlic and ranch. After this, you’ll never want to roast potatoes any other way!
- 3 pounds baby Dutch potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic and Ranch Seasoning; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Stir in butter until melted, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of: DamnDelicious