This recipe for Lucky Charms fudge is a sweet and colorful treat. Perfect for the whole family to participate in and help you make!
I just love Lucky Charms cereal! I just don’t know what it is that makes me so happy to take a spoonful of that cereal. Wait – I do know what it is! It’s the sugary marshmallow shapes that are the signature piece of that awesome cereal.
Now look, this isn’t going to be a blog post about my love for Lucky Charms cereal. On the flip side, it’s going to be about this delicious recipe I just found. It’s called Lucky Charms fudge and it’s to die for!
Seriously guys, this recipe is so sweet and colorful. I never had heard of Lucky Charms fudge until I was clicking around on Pinterest and came across it. I had to just give it a try and I’m so glad I did!
What makes this fudge recipe so fun is the colorful final product. It takes about 30 minutes to make and you can find most of the ingredients already in your home (if you’re a Lucky Charms fan like I am you’ll have the cereal). If you don’t have all the ingredients, a quick stop to your local grocery store will have you baking in no time.
So trust me when I say this, you’re going to absolutely love this Lucky Charms fudge recipe. Make it for your next party treat or maybe even as a dessert you want to have your family and friends enjoy!
What You Will Need
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1 tub of vanilla frosting
- 8 oz (half the package package) vanilla CandiQuik – found near the chocolate chips at any grocery store
- 1/2 cup of marshmallows from a box of Lucky Charms
What other supplies are needed:
- 8 x 8 square baking dish
- Parchment paper (or foil with non-stick spray)
- Microwave safe mixing bowls
- Spoons for mixing
- Knife for cutting into squares
- Line the baking dish with parchment paper
- Melting the chocolate chips and CandiQuik in 30 second intervals, stirring between, until smooth
- Add the entire tub of vanilla frosting to the melted white chocolate
- Microwave again for 30 more seconds
- Mix to ensure the melting chocolate is combined with the melted frosting
- Once everything is melted and smooth, separate it evenly into 3 bowls
- Quickly stir in food coloring until the desired shades are achieved. Work quickly as it hardens rather quickly. It can be reheated in the microwave if needed!
- Add the colored melted fudge into your parchment lined baking dish in various ways.
- Add 1/2 of your marshmallows on top
- Use a knife or the handle of a spoon to swirl the colors together
- When you’re happy with your swirling design, add the second half of the marshmallows on top
- Place the dish in the refrigerator for an hour
- Remove the fudge from the refrigerator
- Pull the fudge out of the baking dish
- The parchment paper will easily peel off the sides of the fudge
- Cut it into squares using a sharp knife
- Cover and store leftover fudge in the refrigerator
Recipe from: smartschoolhouse.com