This peanut butter cup brownie recipe is sure to be a big hit. The mix of chocolate and creamy peanut butter will make these brownies a popular dessert!
These peanut butter cup brownies are so moist and delicious – you won’t be able to have just one! If you love peanut butter and you love brownies, this recipe is the perfect combination. Bring these to your next family get together or a party if you want to have the most popular dish.
12 Tbs. butter, melted
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup flour
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 (12 ounces ) pkg. peanut butter cups miniatures, unwrapped, divided
16 Tbs. 2 sticks butter, softened to same creamy consistency as peanut butter
8 Tbs. creamy peanut butter, divided
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
3 Tbs. hot fudge topping
Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9-inch x 9-inch baking pan with foil leaving 2-inch overhang. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In bowl combine melted butter, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla until blended.
- Stir in flour, cocoa powder and salt until a batter forms. Cut 20 peanut butter cups into quarters and stir into batter.
- Spread batter in prepared pan and bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs and edges of brownie pull away from sides of pan. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Using foil overhang, lift brownie out of pan and cool on wire rack.
- In bowl combine softened butter and 6 Tablespoons peanut butter until blended. Stir in confectioners’ sugar until a creamy frosting forms. Spread frosting over top of cooled brownie.
- Cut remaining peanut butter cups into quarters and arrange over frosting. Drizzle with hot fudge topping and remaining 2 Tablespoons peanut butter.
- Cut into 16 pieces.