This pepperoni and cheese pizza rolls recipe is a tailgating hit! The insides are so warm and tasty, and the crescent rolls are buttery and flaky.
These pepperoni and cheese pizza rolls are the perfect appetizer or snack. The pizza rolls are so warm and gooey! The flaky crescent roll is buttery and savory. If you’re looking for a tailgating treat or a quick snack for the kids – this recipe is going to be the one for you.
The pepperoni and cheese pizza roll recipe is easy to make and only takes about 10 minutes to bake. What makes it even nicer is that it’s’ super simple to cleanup afterwards!
You don’t need to worry about making your own dough, because this recipe calls for crescent rolls. They are super simple to find in any grocery store and are super affordable too. We can’t wait to see what you and your family thinks of this delicious recipe.
Get the recipe below…
- 16 crescent rolls (2 8-count packages)
- 32 pepperonis
- ½ C Mozzarella, shredded
- ¼ C pizza sauce, plus more for dipping
- 3 T butter
- ¼ tsp Italian Seasoning
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles. Starting at the widest part of the triangle place 2 pepperoni, side by side.
- Top with mozzarella (about 1 tablespoon) and lightly top with pizza sauce, about ½ teaspoon.
- Roll the ingredients up in the crescent roll, tucking in the edges and pinching together to seal.
- Repeat until all crescent rolls are made. Place rolls on baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a microwavable bowl and stir in Italian seasoning and garlic salt.
- Brush melted butter and seasoning on each crescent roll.
- Bake 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Warm up the rest of the pizza sauce in a sauce pan on the stove.
- Serve warm crescent rolls with pizza sauce for dipping!
Original recipe can be found here: EmilyEnchanted